A brilliant digital marketing agency specialising in providing solutions to UK and International based clients to develop, promote and champion their brands. This agency goes from strength to strength year on year offering an impressive portfolio of well-known clients within Travel and Healthcare sectors.The Role
- Budgetary ownership of project management, people, process and tools
- Ownership of the project portfolio and project efficiency, focusing on accountability and leading the project management team, ensuring all teams are delivering and implementing projects to a high-quality standard, on time and within budget.
- Minimise the number of non-productive hours, ensuring we are billing our billable capacity consistently.
- Provide leadership, management and support for Project Managers within the agency and to be the first escalation point for resource / project issues.
- Develop and manage the product delivery process and provide analysis and reporting on agency development performance and resourcing to the Board.
- To be the line manager to Project Managers and to take responsibility for the team’s development, holiday planning and absence management. To work with Head of Talent on relevant escalated HR issues.
- Working with the relevant department heads to ensure the agency delivers high levels of customer service and customer satisfaction.
- Utilising technology and partnerships to drive operational efficiency, improve quality and profitability for the agency.
- Providing support for the Global Operations Director and other relevant department heads
- Membership of the leadership and management team, helping to shape the future of the agency.
- You are expected to adhere to and promote our company core values. To take responsibility for the quality and presentation of their own work and environment.
- To be always looking for new avenues and opportunities for the agency and to accurately record all worked hours against the appropriate client and to report any work requests to the appropriate lead.
- They also expect all team members to promote equality of opportunity, be committed and professional at all times, to comply with the company’s health and safety policy.
- Good and effective communication skills and the ability to able to communicate portfolio status to clients in commercially acceptable terms.
- To be able to multi task and maintain great attention to detail, you will you will have exceptionally strong time management skills and be able to remain focused and inspire teams around you.
- Have a passion for new project delivery methodologies and be constantly looking for continuous improvement of our processes.
- Influencing and motivating - you will be adept at managing relationships with colleagues, suppliers and key stake holders in order to co-ordinate projects through to completion.
Have an interest and excellent working knowledge of project management technologies and be experienced in working on large value portfolio and big web site projects.
To have the ability to forward plan and evaluate the impact of integration across businesses and platforms
An understanding of the cost and consequence of implementation from both a technology and architectural perspective
Ability to document work and projects and report to the leadership and management team. Good organisational and interpersonal skills.
a. Good verbal and written communication skills.
b. Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Project Management