Head of Legal
Senior Governmental Post
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Search has the privilege of working with one of the newly established governmental agencies in finding a Head of Legal for their Riyadh office.
The client in questions is seeking a senior level legal professional who is able to take up the position as Head of Legal which is based in the countries capital.
This role came of the back of a referral from one of Search's longest standing clients who kindly put out names forward to work on this exciting and very unique assignment.
- Manage the agencies relationships with government authorities and state agencies
- Manage and oversee entire land aggregation process
- Lead all legal negotiations (in initial stages) with investors, vendors, and tenants, etc.
Due to the nature of this role, proven experience working in Saudi Arabia is required. Potential lawyers will have:
- 15 years of experience in leadership role in reputable organization
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both oral and written
- Ability to develop network of influential persons in Saudi Arabia
- Post graduate degree in Law from international university
- Admitted in a recognised jurisdiction
As can be seen this is a senior level role and one where there is little flexing on the above. If you believe this to be yourself or you know anyone who might be interested, please feel free to contact ourselves at or call +.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job