Head of Information Security required by national, market leading professional services organisation with 1-2 days a week onsite in Central London or Bristol with the remainder being worked remotely. The Head of Information Security will be responsible for continuing the enhancement and implementation of information security and data processing policies and standards across the business in particular, auditing and maintaining their ISO27001 processes and accreditation.
- Acting as the central point of contact with regards to information security
- Supporting and managing the InfoSec team and the business wide Info Sec forum
- Providing input into relevant oversight committees of the business and senior management
- Ensuring continued compliance against BS ISO/IEC 27001certification for all business locations, including planning and coordinating regular external surveillance and re-certification audits
- Managing the client audit process and progressing and closing external audit non-conformities.
- Monitoring and managing the day to day Information security management system (ISMS).
- Plan, manage and undertake internal and third party audits on IT governance, information security and controls.
- Liaising with IT as necessary including providing input into IT Sec Forum as required
- Proven experience of having managed an Information security management system (ISMS) and maintaining ISO27001 certification in a multi-site operation.
- Solid understanding of IT and experience in contributing to IT governance, controls and best practice processes.
- Considerable experience in undertaking a range of internal and third party audits around Information security, data protection and IT governance and controls.
- Experience in developing physical security best practice processes and controls.
- Good understanding of the Data Protection Act and EU GDPR.
- Very good understanding of the principles of risk assessment and risk treatment, including operational risk as well as compliance monitoring and reporting.
This role comes with a starting salary of £80,000-95,000 p/a and is accompanied with a company pension, 25 days holiday, PHC, dental and travel insurance to name but a few.
- Data Protection Act
- Stakeholder Management
- Information Security
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'