We are working with a fantastic charity in Northamptonshire to find an Interim Finance Director.
- giving financial advice, producing reports, budgets, projections and providing analysis whilst providing information for the charity's Trustees and external funders / partners.
- overseeing the preparation of the monthly management accounts
- working with the Finance team to ensure and maintain the accuracy of the accounts and financial records.
- offering advice and explanations to non-finance managers and ensure all necessary adjustments to the accounts are complete.
- managing the Finance Manager, Payroll Manager and Systems Accountant and to take responsibility for the quality of work in the Finance Team.
- being a strong business partner within the charity.
- preparing the annual accounts for the charity and converse with the auditors.
- ensuring effective systems, procedures and controls are in place for all the accounting functions and payroll across the charity.
- playing a pivotal role in the continuing development of the charity's online finance system.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job