My client is looking to recruit a Head of Finance for an initial one year contract which will more than likely become permanent.
The Head Of Finance will act as a Strategic Partner to the Regional Head, working with the Group CFO and Group Financial Controller. You will be involved in new initiatives, investment appraisals, and offer a full spectrum of financial support to commercial decision makers, regarding clients, products and services. You will have responsibility for preparing and reporting monthly management accounts for your region, and will provide regional financial analysis to facilitate decision making.
- You will take accountability for preparing the monthly management accounts for their regional business, including related reconciliations, accruals and prepayments for inclusion in consolidated results.
- This will include preparing budgets and forecasts for the regional business, working closely with the Regional Head and Group Financial Controller, and managing the Regional annual audit.
- Holding accountability for overseeing the regional finance processes such as customer billing, credit control, accounts payable and intercompany accounts activities, some of which are activities completed via respective teams.
- There will also be the need for the preparation and analysis of ad hoc reports as and when required, either self-identified, or requested from the Regional Lead, CFO, or external Stakeholders.
Skills and Experience needed
- CIMA qualified with substantial working experience as a Finance Manager post-qualification working in roles across the Finance spectrum (has a broad experience in Finance).
- High performer with a proven track record of delivery
- Experienced Inspirational Leader - has lead a team of varied experiences, showing a coaching style and establishes a high-performance culture (in direct and matrix team environments) through a period of change and adjustment.
- Intellectually highly capable and versatile with strong business/commercial acumen
- Ability to inspire others, both within Finance and broader
- Strong, proven analytical skills.
- Proactive in identifying opportunities and process improvements
- Detail focused, and able to articulate ideas and proposals clearly and logically to a variety of stakeholders
- Confident in ideas and proposals, sound decision maker able to make rational, and quick decisions
- Ambitious with potential to grow
- Commercially astute, understanding the wider business and role impact
- Resilient and tenacious, with sound decision making
- Excellent communicator - both written and spoken
- The ability to work in a team as well as individually
Only relvant candidates will be contacted
- Budget Management
- Finance Manager
- Financial Analysis
- Management Experience