The Head of Digital Marketing will be responsible for developing the existing business and working on a strategy for a newly acquired sister company operating in a parallel industry.
The successful candidate will have extensive experience of a broad range of digital marketing functions, particularly SEO, PPC, display & remarketing, email marketing and social media. He or she will have managed people delivering these services and will have worked with a range of 3rd party services, including PPC Bid Management services (the company currently uses Marin), SEO market intelligence tools and other specialist platforms. The candidate should have an in-depth qualitative and quantitative understanding of the success of all marketing activities and their impact on the organisation.
The candidate will join the Senior management team (currently CEO, COO, Head of Finance and Head of Technology) and will have a substantial opportunity to influence the company's growth and direction. The company is profitable and majority owned by its Directors.
Key responsibilities include:
- Leadership of the marketing team covering SEO, PPC, display, remarketing, content marketing, social media & email marketing.
- Devise and/or review all strategic marketing and brand plans.
- Building a strong brand awareness strategy so all digital marketing disciplines are focused on achieving consistent outcomes.
- Ensure that communications promote the right message to maintain a good brand image.
- Select, develop, motivate, train and retain a competent team of marketing professionals able to execute across the disciplines.
- Identify and refine key performance metrics and constantly measure outputs against them.
- Management and take ownership of overall marketing budget and spend, provision of analytics to assess ROI etc.
- Identify and assess new marketing and product development opportunities
- Work closely with the Development Team to ensure the business evolves to meet the needs of all stakeholders.
- Proven people motivation and management skills.
- Experience of working with affiliate networks (desirable).
This role needs a confident individual who will be fundamental to the growth of this dynamic, rapidly growing entrepreneurial organisation. If you're a passionate, inquisitive and analytical digital marketing leader that will enjoy the challenge of helping drive this business to the next level this could be the role for you. In return you'll have the opportunity to work alongside brilliant, talented and fun people in a town centre location in addition to an impressive range of benefits including annual performance related bonus, flexible hours and birthday cake! Apply now.
- Head of Marketing
- Head of Digital Marketing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job