Head of Digital Marketing and Communications- Cryptocurrencies - Strong Growth Potential
Superb opportunity to work with an exciting and young start up company who are expanding within Switzerland and EU. Specifically the company has a number of very interesting projects within blockchain and is well funded with plans to expand across the EU region.
We are specifically looking for someone to help our client build their brand, digital strategy and all communication around it. In order to be successful on this role you need to have a good knowledge and understanding of the blockchain/ cryptocurrencies/ community management.
Basic Role Requirements:
* Leading all promotion and communication strategies on international level
* Community and customer management
* Managing all social media and platforms - blogs, press release
* Events management - arranging congreses, events, networking
* Knowledge and understanding of the blockchain/ cryptocurrencies/ community management
* Experience leading Digital and Communications strategies on international/ Global level
* Drive and creativity
This is a position that is looking to be filled as soon as possible so for a confidential discussion about this position, or any other Commercial positions we have available in Europe, please contact Rositsa Kondaklieva on +41 (0) etc 5105 or alternatively send me an up to date copy of your CV as Word Document by email to .
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of APSCo who ensure we meet some of the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we c
- digital marketing
- community management
- blockchain/ cryptocurrencies/ community management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job