Head of CRM | London | Ecommerce | £70,000 - £90,000
This is an exciting opportunity to work for one of London's leading, entrepreneurial ecommerce platforms to develop and deliver the CRM strategy moving forward. You will be in a senior leadership role in a modern-style business, in brand new offices in the heart of London. Complete with an upbeat, social culture and unrivalled benefits, this is a position not to be missed for anyone passionate about digital!
As the Head of CRM you will be tasked with leading the company strategy for CRM, leading a high-performing team and continuous delivery of great results.
- Lead and evolve on company multi-channel strategy
- Deliver a best in class 1:1 customer contact strategy to deliver enhanced brand comms
- Work closely with Head of Digital Marketing to develop 360 view of the customer
- Lead the department to develop acquisition and retention spend targets
- Own the database segmentation and customer comms strategy
- Support brand marketing to segment customers and support on DM campaigns
- Manage a team of CRM executives defining clear acquisition and retention goals
- Extensive CRM/Email Marketing experience at a senior level
- Experience in an Ecommerce environment is essential
- Experience with loyalty programs
- Data segmentation and analytical skills
- Brilliant communicator
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here https://consultants/tom-gould
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'