Head of Change and Transformation Recruitment
This Change and Transformation recruitment business have been growing steadily since 2005, and are now looking for someone to take over and head up the Perm Recruitment Team.
This role offers the opportunity to grow your own team and double in size within the next 2 years!
What will be expected of you:
- Managing the team and individual targets, running 121 meetings and appraisals
- Actively contributing to the operation of an efficient, smooth-running division & team
- Hands on 360 recruitment (Business Development, candidate screening, closing)
- Attending monthly meetings with the senior leadership team in regards to the strategy and how to drive the business forward
- Helping where is needed, coaching your team in market’s best practice and ensuring fast delivery to client accounts
- Growing your network to a substantial level in your specialism area and creating a great employer brand strategy
In order to be successful in your application you will have a minimum of 5 years’ experience running a successful Change and Transformation desk. You will have previously managed or mentored several 360 permanent recruiters and you will have billed in excess of 250k within the same financial year.
What is on offer:
- Basic salary up to £70k/ OTE £150k
- Uncapped commission
- 25 days holiday
- Flexible working
- A truly supportive senior leadership team
- Opportunity to progress
This opportunity is available for a team player who understands the importance of collaborating with colleagues and managers in order to create an inspiring and successful environment to work in.
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers.
Realise your potential with RULE!
RULE Recruitment work with many leading recruitment agencies placing high calibre graduates and trainees into the UK’s best recruitment firms. We currently have many openings for Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultants with a diverse range of firms from large corporate multinationals to cash rich and exciting start-ups. If you are looking to enter the world of recruitment as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant we can help you find the perfect firm for you. With 23,000 recruitment agencies, finding the right entry level job can be both tough and daunting. Upon receiving your application, we will give you a free consultation as well as discuss the various options to you within the recruitment market. We will arrange interviews for you with the leading recruitment agencies on your behalf and once confirmed, shall fully prepare you giving you the best chance to secure a trainee recruitment consultancy position
- Business Development
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'