Head Chef, near Street
Up to £32,000 per annum, dependent on experience
We are looking for a head chef to head up the kitchen at popular establishment with an all fresh seasonal menu. Also serving real ales and a good selection of wines, they also cater for small events.
You will write the menu,including daily specials, and will manage every aspect of the kitchen - ordering, stock control, food safety and compliance and maintaining high standards of presentation.
You will need your own transport.
ROLE - HEAD CHEF
As the Head Chef you will:
- Write, prepare & cook the all fresh menu
- Work closely with the front of house team
- Manage, train, and develop a small team
- Order and control stock and wastage
- Control all costs
- Maintain legislation and compliance
- Ensure high standards of presentation
ATTRIBUTES - HEAD CHEF
- Experience as a head/ sous chef in busy gastro pubs, fresh food cafes, restaurants, hotels, or commercial contract catering operations
- Passion for working with fresh food and writing menu's
- An intrinsic understanding of relevant legislation & compliance
- A positive and outgoing personality and outlook
- Passion for good food and the drive to succeed
This is an excellent opportunity to make a difference in a successful local business
Please note: You must be resident in the UK and eligible to work. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of responses to our advertisements we are only able to respond to successful applicants. If you have not had a response from us within 5 working days please assume that your application has not been successful.
Penny Cook Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer, a recruitment agency dedicated to recruitment in the Hospitality Industry.
- Food Safety
- Management Skills
- Menu Development
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'