Are you a qualified Children’s Social Worker looking for a new challenge?
My client in Surrey is looking for confident and skilled social workers who are determined to achieve the best for children. Working for the Intervention Team provides a real opportunity to make a difference
They offer the following:
- Competitive Salary
- Relocation assistance of up to £8000 (subject to Terms & Conditions)
- Excellent training & development opportunities
- Generous annual leave
- Options for flexible working
- plus other benefits
Senior social workers in Surrey not only carry a more complex caseload, they support and co-work cases with less experienced members of the team and supervise family support workers. There are a number of senior social worker posts in every team and we are looking for candidates with the right experience to join us.
Alternatively senior social worker roles can be applied for once you have developed the level of experience required. If successful we will provide management, supervision and leadership training so you are equipped for this role and to be involved in the more strategic development of the Service.
Person specification for the role
- Hold a valid HCPC registration as a Social Worker
- Have a Social Work degree or equivalent
- Up to date knowledge of relevant legislation, related statutory regulations and guidance, child development, research and different methods of Assessment. (Relating to the service area in which the job role is placed)
- An ability to demonstrate excellent assessment & analysis skills
- Currently living in the UK - Please do not apply if you live Overseas
Please ensure you submit a covering letter with your CV. Applications without this will not be considered.
An enhanced DBS (formerly known as the CRB (Criminal Records Bureau) will be required for this role.
By Working with RT-Social Care you will receive the following benefits:
Free DBS and compliance service
Access to vacancies across the UK
Dedicated Specialist Consultant
Excellent Aftercare Service
Networking opportunities at our numerous candidate events
£250 referral fee*
RT Social Care is an equal opportunities employer
Please register your interest now by clicking the Apply now button. We will respond to successful applicants within 48 hours.
Please ensure you submit a covering letter with your application.
*Terms and conditions apply
- Social Work
- Written Communication
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job