Part-time (15 hours+ per week), shift work (mornings / evenings)
Norwich Calisthenics is a calisthenics and gymnastics gym opening in Norwich this spring. We’re on the lookout for part-time gym assistants to help open the gym and keep it running smoothly on a day to day basis. Our gym assistants will work alongside the gym manager in creating a friendly atmosphere, a growing membership and providing the best customer service offered in any gym.
The ideal candidate will be confident, friendly and second to none in customer service. You will be available to work flexible shifts including weekends and will occasionally be required to work extra hours to cover sickness and other staff holidays. You will also be able to commute 3 miles North of Norwich (25 minutes by bus from the city centre).
Required skills, traits and experience:
- An outgoing, friendly and confident personality with a can do attitude
- A target / goal driven mindset
- Basic computer & numeracy skills
- Smart in attitude towards customer service and in personal appearance
Optional skills, traits and experience:
The following aren’t required, but bonus points for any of the following:
- Customer service experience
- A Calisthenics / gymnastics / parkour athlete
- Personal training experience
- Sales experience
- Working on reception to greet members
- Assisting the manager in organising and running events
- Presentation of the gym
- Running our online gym system
- Creating a friendly community vibe in the gym
What you’ll get in return
As the first gym of it’s kind in East Anglia, we’re looking to grow as fast as possible and we want our staff to grow with us. We will offer full training and opportunities to become qualified in the area that interests you most. The work environment will be friendly and chilled out with no corporate robots allowed.
If this sounds up your street, we’d love to hear from you!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"