Working in an enthusiastic and professional Team at their premises in Ipswich. Duties are but not limited to:
• Operating Guillotine machines
• Completing Job orders
• Assisting production
• Reading Job description to specific details to ensure correct completion of work.
• Record amount of materials processed, during work shift.
• Places material into machine for cutting.
• Moves stock from storage or other departments to cutting
• General up keep of working area
Please note my client has strict specifications regarding the job processes and all work must be adhere to the specifications set by their customers.
• Complete Finish prints to the highest standard
• Be autonomous in your work and hit the ground running each day.
• Previous Print finishing experience is desirable
• Binding finishing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job