No1 Lounges is a premium, independent airport lounge brand, with operations is Gatwick, Heathrow, Birmingham & Edinburgh. With eight locations in four major UK airports, No1 Lounges provide passengers with the opportunity to make the most of their pre-flight time, welcoming over one million guests per year from all airlines and cabin classes to indulge in a wide range of facilities, from fully tended bars to bedroom pods. No1 Lounges is home to two distinct sub-brands; the laid-back, loft-inspired My Lounge, and the personal service of the Clubrooms. No1 Lounges has been awarded CoolBrand status for three consecutive years and in 2016 was named as one of 100 Best Companies to work for.
We are now very pleased to be recruiting a GUEST RELATIONS REPRESENTATIVE who will help to deliver the award winning service which we are known for. If you want to know more about the role, then carry on reading...
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Deliver exceptional guest care, before and after their travels, both over the phone and over email
- Display enthusiasm for understanding guest needs, expectations and desires, to enhance their experience
- Maximise the revenue opportunity with each guest by upselling additional services, such as Champagne, Parking, VIP Departure services, International Partner lounges, etc.
- Handle general enquiries received from guests
- Support the Guest Relations Manager in the handling of complaints
- Effectively liaise with the Communications, Operations and Commercial teams, as well as external partners, to ensure that each step of the customer’s booking journey is correct and up-to-date.
- Support the other members of the Guest Relations team and to understand the flexibility required when business levels peak and trough
- Attend trade and consumer events (such as the Destinations Show) to promote our services
- Support our business partners with the processing of data, including booking transmittal information
You’ll be perfect for this role if you are passionate about delivering excellent customer service and strive in a busy commercial environment. You should have exceptional telephone etiquette and communication skills, and always be willing to go the extra mile. Ideally, you will have experience of working in a customer-focussed role, however full training will be provided. If you have a keen interest in the travel and leisure sector, then we think this job is for you! The successful candidate will be able to multi-task, prioritise and meet tight deadlines.
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service