Guarantee Pay Scheme - Primary Teachers
Primary Teaching Jobs, Caerphilly, Cardiff & Newport - September Start
Hays Education are currently recruiting for 5 Primary Teachers within Caerphilly, Cardiff and Newport areas to work via our guaranteed payment scheme.
By working with Hays Education on our guaranteed payment scheme you are guaranteed to be paid for up to 5 days a week whether we find you work or not*. Candidates will be working within our partnership schools on a day-to-day or longer-term basis and will be paid a competitive daily rate.
Based on a career action plan that your consultant will create with you, and using our in-depth knowledge of local schools and areas, we will match your skills to our existing education jobs. Our specialist consultants will contact schools proactively on your behalf to find the right long-term role for you.
Applicants are required to:
- Be a Qualified/Newly Qualified Teacher with Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) - EWC registration
- Have recent, proven and referenceable teaching experience
- Have strong classroom management skills
- Have a flexible and adaptable approach to primary teaching
*Own transport is essential due to locations of schools
Working for Hays you will have access to the following benefits:
- Support of a dedicated and expert consultant with local knowledge
- Career advice and interview guidance
- Access to online Child Protection and Safeguarding training
- £250 refer a friend scheme
- Competitive rates of pay
- Local jobs
- Your own unique web profile viewable to all schools in the area
To register you interest in this position please send an updated CV via e-mail to Lleucu Walters or contact the Cardiff Office
* This excludes school holidays and a contract will be set in place to outline full dates, payment and terms
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"