We are looking for talented individuals that share Sunseeker's passion and desire to produce the finest quality motor yachts in the world. Therefore successful applicants must have the following attributes and skills.
- Experience of working to a high standard of finish
- A desire to work in pressurised, fast paced, construction environment
- High attention to detail
- Flexibility, the ability to adapt to varied tasks
- Conscientious attitude to work
- Punctual and reliable
Sunseeker GRP Finishers work in close-knit teams to finish and repair hulls, decks super structures and, small moulds for boats sizes of 48 to 155 feet. Typical tasks include: Reading technical specifications for glass mat, resin and gel types. Assessing environmental conditions, Selecting, measuring, mixing and applying gel coat by hand. Finishing gel coat by hand and using a variety of tools including orbital sanders, long boards and blocks. Trimming GRP, working at height and the inspection of own GRP components for quality forms part of the role, as does housekeeping and maintenance of working areas.
Upon successful completion of a twelve week temporary contract Sunseeker may offer a permanent position, which includes the following benefits.
- Non-contributory pension contributions
- 22 days annual leave increasing to 25 days after 4 years service
- Overtime when available
- Private health care insurance (after 4 years service)
- Private dental scheme (after 4 years service)
- Sick pay scheme
- Life cover
- Legal advice helpline
- Onsite canteen facilities
- Safe working environment (ISO 18001 accredited)
- Central working location to public transport
- Sports and social club
- Training and career progression with this global business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job