Group Training Assistant
Salary DOE Plus Pension, BUPA Medical Cash Plan, Life Assurance, 20 Days’ Holiday (rising with service)
Do you have sales, customer service or customer retention experience or a track record of providing training in these areas? If so, this is a great opportunity to join a pioneering business that’s creating a greener future.
Committed to sustainability, our client is on a mission to reduce waste within the foodservice industry. They are now looking for a Group Training Assistant to join their team in Northampton.
Within a fast-moving and stimulating environment, you will receive excellent training and study support to enable you to grow with the business and realise your full potential.
As a Group Training Assistant, you will support and monitor the delivery of training and training materials for our client’s organisation.
Working closely with the Group Training Manager, you will help to monitor the quality of customer services by reviewing KPIs and performance data.
You’ll support improvement initiatives by providing training and associated materials or sourcing training solutions from external suppliers.
Additionally, you’ll help to review in-house training programmes, materials and manuals to maximise value and impact.
Your other duties will involve:
- Delivering a 'Train the Trainer’ service and enabling colleagues to up-skill their teams
- Deputising for the Group Training Manager in their absence
- Performing a range of administrative tasks
- Assisting with ad-hoc projects
Interested? To be considered, you will need:
- Previous experience in a sales, customer service or customer retention role OR experience of providing training in these departments
- Experience of supporting the creation and delivery of training materials and manuals
- A good working knowledge of management reporting and KPIs
- Proficiency in MS Office or equivalent
- A certificate in Training Practice or equivalent
Personable and approachable, as a Group Training Assistant, you’ll have excellent communication skills and a positive attitude. Strong prioritisation, time-management and planning abilities are also key.
Experience of the UK waste industry would be beneficial, as would A Level qualifications (or equivalent).
To apply for the role of Group Training Assistant, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Group Training Assistant, Training Delivery Co-ordinator, Trainer, Training Co-ordinator, Customer Service Trainer, Sales Trainer, Customer Retention Trainer, Customer Service Executive, Learning & Development Assistant, L&D Assistant.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job