The Consultancy Group are currently recruiting a Group Financial Controller for an International Brand based in Central London. The business is a market leader and iconic brand and they are now looking to recruit this leadership role to report into the Director of Group Finance. As Group Financial Controller this role will take responsibility for the consolidation, internal and external reporting of a Multi-Billion Euro Revenue and Multi-Currency Group. The role covers group accounting and consolidation, reporting, direct tax, treasury and financial reporting and will lead a team.
- Management of monthly consolidation for multi-national territories
- Technical accounting expert for current accounting under US GAAP and IFRS
- Responsible for review of subsidiary results and business processes
- Management of UK statutory accounts preparation and filing
- Management responsibility for the group reporting team
- Management responsibility for the group treasury team
- Management of corporation tax reporting
- Responsible for internal reporting of results to key stakeholders
This is a senior leadership role and requires a Qualified Accountant with significant post-qualification experience. They will have a strong technical background and working knowledge of US GAAP and IFRS. They will also have previous experience of managing a team of qualified accountants.