Reporting to the Head of Finance, you will play a key role in the expansion and development of the central finance team as well as the streamlining of financial processes.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Managing a team of 3-4 individuals and taking control of the central finance function
- Preparation of ancillary reports to support management accounts
- Preparation of Group Annual accounts and management of the external audit
- Assisting in the preparation of annual budget
- Management of the treasury function team
- Review of VAT return
- Completion of statistical returns
- Training and development of staff as required
- Preparation of Group corporation tax
- Provide a commercial finance perspective to the company strategy
- Ensure control of the balance sheet
- Perform other duties as required and directed by line management
- Preparation of financial reports to assist in commercial decision making
- Develop and drive a company culture that emphasises quality, continuous improvement, development and high performance
The ideal candidate will be a fully qualified Accountant and will need to have the ability to prioritise workloads in order to meet deadlines, have strong drive and determination to initiate process improvement and being able to manage a team. The role also provides a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to develop their career at a fast pace as the business grows both organically and through acquisition over the next 3-5 years.
For further information about this exciting opportunity please contact Steve Bruce at Elevation Recruitment Group.
- "finance manager " OR "financial controller " OR "CIMA " OR "ACCA " OR "ACA "
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'