Group Financial Systems & Reporting (FSR) Analyst
Fixed Term " 12 Months
The Group FSR Analyst is responsible for providing support to BPC users across Europe and to the Group Reporting and FP&A teams.
Support will include data validations, development & distribution of the weekly/monthly close timetables, master data processing and maintenance, query investigations and resolutions, report troubleshooting, and KPI monitoring.
The role will be based at Enterprise House and will be part of a Group FSR team of three whose main responsibility is the management and maintenance of the BPC consolidation system. The role will be a primary business contact for allocated BPC users across the group, working alongside another Group FSR Analyst and reporting to the Group FSR Manager. Responsibilities include providing support and analysis to various members of the Group Finance and Sysco Corporate Team.
- Provide assistance during month end close cycle, circulating timetable, work status and KPI monitoring, data validation and source system reconciliations
- Maintenance of FX rates in the system, ensuring proper documentation for SOX compliance
- Provide support on query investigation and issues resolution including troubleshooting on BPC package/report issues
- Data interrogation/analysis to assist with driving consistencies in reporting across the group
- Support the enhancement and development of Financial, Supplementary, HR, Credit and Annual disclosure packages
- Provide support in any testing and development to improve reporting functionalities within BPC
- Evaluation of any new reporting requirements and its impact on BPC in collaboration with Group Technical Accounting team
- Tracking of support tickets for efficient monitoring of technical support team's performance against service level agreements
- Process and maintain master data in BPC including regular housekeeping of BPC dimensions/hierarchies
- Provide support and training across the group on an on-going basis to ensure positive user experience of BPC
- Support the on-boarding of newly acquired companies incl. data mapping, financial integration and training.
- Support Group FSR manager in ad-hoc BPC improvement related projects
Knowledge, skills, experience and competencies
- Must be a Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent) with at least 3-5 years' experience in finance, preferably in financial accounting and consolidation background
- Very high level of accuracy & attention to detail required
- Previous experience of SAP/BPC (or other consolidationl reporting systems) essential
- Ability to navigate systems and interrogate data
- Strong Excel skills
- Ability to manage own work load and work to tight deadlines
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent team player and can work independently as well
Here at Brakes Group, we have a simple mission " to help businesses who serve food to thrive. And as we have been serving chefs across the food industry for nearly 60 years, with a business built on quality, reliability, innovation and trust, it's no surprise that we know what we're doing. And with a culture where everyone works together as one team to be the best we can be, with a real focus on our brilliant people, there is no doubt that we have the right ingredients to make your career a successful one. If you're looking for development we can help you achieve your aspirations. We have clear career paths and learning programmes which will support you at every step of the way. We also have a whole range of Apprenticeships and a Graduate Programme so there really is something for you at every level of your career whether you are just starting out or are a seasoned professional.
And being part of Sysco " the Global leader in selling, marketing and distributing food products; the opportunities really are endless.
If this isn't enough, we offer a whole realm of fantastic benefits and incentives including
- Discounts on products and services
- Clear career pathways and development
- Excellent rewards and recognition schemes
- Pension plan
- Additional holiday purchase
FEED YOUR AMBITION. DELIVER YOUR FUTURE
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'