Group Accountant / Liverpool City Centre / up to £35,000 / Reputable growing business
NC Associates are currently recruiting a Group Accountant for a household name in the heart of Liverpool.
- Responsible for overseeing and reviewing 20companies' month end process and heavily involved with year-end;
- Intercompany management,
- Intercompany payroll journals,
- Reconciling PAYE and net wages control accounts,
- Depreciation and updating fixed asset registers,
- Accruals and Prepayments,
- Bank postings and allocation,
- Overseeing the creditors and debtors ledgers,
- Reconciliation of cash, cards & Amex income,
- Running & reviewing nominal code reports,
- Posting month/year end journals and helping prepare accuracy of monthly P&L's and Balance Sheets
- Work with Group Financial Controller to discuss any improvements that could be made to the finance function via systems, structure, creating new policies and procedures,
- Attending meetings with the Financial Controllers across the group and working with them on any areas they require assistance with,
- Performing adhoc projects as needed
The Successful Applicant
Qualifications preferable however experience is more important.
What's on Offer
Up to £35,000 salary depending on experience plus benefits
Apply for this job
To be considered or hear more on this opportunity for this role please send your CV to Michael at NC Associates Liverpool by clicking the 'apply' button.