Group Accountant / Group FinanceAnalyst - Up to £40k + bonus + benefits - Halifax
Castlefield Recruitment are currently working with a dynamic and progressive business in the Halifax, who have enjoyed a very successful period of expansion. They are looking to identify a Group Accountant /Group Finance Analyst to join their Finance Department and support the ongoing growth of the company.
The organisation have free on site parking and accessible motorway links.
The Group Accountant / Group Finance Analyst position is an exciting opportunity which provides genuine exposure to Senior Management and has key working relationships with Executive Board.
Duties for the Group Accountant / Group Finance Analyst role will include;
- Ensure that the consolidation of the Group’s financial results, budgets and forecasts are accurately produced, on time and in accordance with Group accounting policies
- Accurately and efficiently consolidate the regular weekly, monthly and quarterly management information reports
- Ensure accurate and timely reporting to the Group Board and external stakeholders such as the Group's lenders and the UK Pension Trustee
- Support Group Management and the businesses by providing ad hoc management information
- Provide temporary on-site financial support for businesses as and when required
- Support the Group Finance team with the aim of achieving an effective and "clean" annual external audit
The successful candidate for the Group Accountant / Finance Analyst role will be:
- High calibre qualified Accountant (ACA or ACCA) looking for first Industry move, or experience working in a similar Industry position
- Hold advanced system skills - including MS Excel
- Ability to partner with key stakeholders and present financial analysis in a concise manner
To apply for the Group Accountant / Finance Analyst position please use the link provided, visit the Castlefield website, or contact Matthew Swindell via LinkedIn.
- Group Accounts
- Qualified Chartered Accountant