Group Account Director - Integrated Agency - £80-100k DOE
Group Account Director
Salary:£80- 100k (DOE)
My client is a leading Integrated agency, that are part of global multinational company and their clientèle are largely blue chip and SME's. They are fully multi-channel covering Brand, Comms, Digital, CRM, DM and eCommerce and their core offering includes Planning,strategy, creative and insight solutions.
The successful GAD will be responsible for leading and developing a driven team, overseeing the development and retention of designated accounts from the client portfolio. You will act as the key interface between the client and the internal agency teams (including - Planning, Campaign Ops, Creative, Brand and Comms Strategy and Marketing/CRM) making sure everyone's working in tangent, projects (B2B/B2C) are delivered on time, to budget and that the client is kept happy at all times.
You will work with clients to understand their business pains, needs and current strategies, from a Brand, Comms, Digital, DM and Data-marketing perspective, and then work with the internal agency teams (as above) on the planning and delivery of the relevant solutions, strategies or programmes. You will help to grow accounts and demonstrate that you can work autonomously in order to develop engaging and profitable client relationships. You will also be a confident team leader, who can inspire others to deliver greatness. Your team will consist of an Account Director, Senior Account Manager, Account Managers and Account Executive.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Aiding clients with their Brand, Comms, DM, Planning, Digital and CRM/Data Marketing needs
- Creating strategic plans for the accounts
- Delivering against agreed account plan and budgets
- Developing commercial opportunities for both the agency and the client
- Building relationships with clients in a mature and sophisticated fashion
- Guiding and consulting with clients
- Monitoring and reviewing processes to ensure the agency delivers
Essential skills required:
- Ideally circa 8-10 years of working in marketing and Client Services
- Sector experience - B2B, B2B, FMCG, retail, hospitality, Automotive… but most importantly, the ability to take information and build strategies for our client, sell them in and get them delivered
- Ability to integrate and co-operate with different functions
- Strong strategic and negotiation skills
- A Solid understanding of the principles and processes of Brand, Comms strategy, DM, Planning and CRM/Data-Marketing
- Data - knowledge of how data works and what is possible with it. Equally, an understanding on supporting and integrating technologies
- Digital - understand what's going on and opportunities to use different technology and channels
- Team leadership and management experience
- Understanding of trade segmentations
- Understanding of using data to manage customers
- Ability to navigate large and complex client organisations
- Dealing at director level
- Brand Awareness
- Marketing Campaigns
- Account Directors
- Creative Agency
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'