Grounds Maintenance Gardeners - Radlett
We are looking for dynamic, enthusiastic and reliable grounds maintenance operatives to maintain commercial gardens and open spaces in Essex, Greater London and Hertfordshire area.
The job involves the following aspects of maintenance:
- Lawn Mowing
- Hedge Cutting
We have other opportunities for skilled persons in the industry including:
- General Gardeners
- Ride on Mower Operatives
- Sprayers PA1 and PA6
- Horticulturalists (Horticulture level 1, level 2 and level 3)
- Hours: 40 hours per week
- Days: Monday to Friday
- Time: 7.30 am to 4 pm
- Overtime: Optionally Available
- Salary: £18k - £21k per annum
- You will be paid weekly direct to your bank account
- Proven experience in grounds maintenance
- Competent in using the appropriate power tools where required
- Certificates in spraying (PA1 PA6), Horticulture and Ride on Mowers would be an advantage but not essential.
- Be physically fit
If the above is of interest we would really like to hear from you.
We are an approved member of Bali - British Association of Landscape Industries.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'