We are an original group of restaurants who truly believe in bringing unique experiences to our customers!
Our aim is to provide high quality, unusual, fresh ingredients, all served by our passionate team.
We currently have 3 restaurants and our ambition is to be London’s best steakhouse.
In our eyes, there are only two things that can make a restaurant successful; high quality food and drink and being surrounded by great people - both working in the restaurant as well as visiting.
Goodman is an American Style Steakhouse based in London known for its quality American and British steaks which are aged in our on-site aging rooms and notable wine list.
Our teams are well known for being friendly, enthusiastic & dynamic, and we pride ourselves on delivering a balance of knowledgeable service with warm personable hospitality.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Grill Chef to join the team
About the Grill Chef role
• To maintain a high standard of specified work in accordance with the Head Chef’s instructions
• To prepare, cook and serve food delegated as your responsibility, ensuring that the
highest possible quality is maintained
• To ensure our standard requirements and expectations are met at all times as well as motivating the team on your section to deliver these
• To monitor stock movement and be responsible for ordering on your section
• To help in achieving food cost, kitchen standard and overall objectives
• To carry out daily and weekly procedures, including temperature checks, food labelling/dating and storage
• To keep high standards of personal hygiene, clean uniform and overall camaraderie
• To adhere to company procedures in regards to cleaning schedules and hygiene regulations at all times ensuring that all records of such are maintained
• Full time as required by the operation of our restaurants
• Have experience on grill section working within a busy kitchen environment
Knowledge of meat
• Positive work attitude
• Be able to remain calm under pressure
• Be an excellent team player, lead by example and be able to communicate at all levels
• Passionate about food and hospitality industry
If you would like to be part of our amazing team then please email us today with your CV and tell us why you stand from the rest!
Please note: Due to the location of our restaurant, you will be required to work on a shift basis divided between daytimes, evenings and weekends.
*Due to a high volume of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted for interview/voluntary trial shift*
All applicants will be required to prove that they are legally allowed to work in the United Kingdom.
- Very Competitive salary package
- An environment that will enable you to develop your product knowledge and skills
- 20 days’ holiday + 8 bank holidays
- Company pension
- A wide range of benefits from cycle loan scheme, discounted health and fitness benefits and exclusive savings on travel, shopping, restaurants and more
- Yearly Staff party, team activities & staff incentives
- This is a great opportunity to join a Group with a family culture which to believe in people who want to achieve greatness!
The Company’s benefits programme is intended to provide employees with opportunities to improve their quality of life and well-being within the workplace.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job