Digital Graphic Designer for a Leader in EdTech Software Solutions - Leicester Paying up to £30,000 - This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and creative Digital Graphic Designer to join the marketing team of a lively EdTech software solutions provider.
Due to Covid-19, the office is currently closed, so remote onboarding and virtual working will be in place until the office in Leicester re-opens.
You will receive a great package:
- Competitive salary and 25 days of holiday per year
- Health and wellness plans, insurance, and pension
- Employee discounts and perks, including free snacks and drinks
- A vibrant and collaborative working culture
- A commitment to support your ongoing professional development
As the Digital Graphic Designer, you will conceptualise visuals and create engaging and on-brand graphics.
The role is in Leicester and as the Graphic Designer, you will:
- Own, plan and deliver design projects from conception through to completion
- Design landing pages using WordPress and update company websites
- Manage paid campaigns including SEM / PPC, social media etc.
- Align layouts and designs with brand and production standards
You will be working with teams in the UK and the US therefore flexibility is required regarding working hours over a 5-day week to account for time differences.
To be successful in this role, proven creative genius and digital graphic designing experience is essential, as is an in-depth knowledge of design styles and layout techniques.
Knowledge / experience of Hubspot and Adobe is essential, as is experience using a variety of design and editing tools, software, and video solutions.
Why Should You Apply?
Our client is a well-established technology solution provider with a global presence in over 30 countries. They are committed to improving the quality of education and life, as well as improving the world that we live in through positive change and innovation.
Who we are?
GreatFind Recruitment is a specialist IT recruitment agency. We've been in business for over 15 years and we're different because we genuinely care about our candidates and clients, delivering a consultative and personalised service.
About GreatFind Recruitment
We specialise on IT Channel recruitment, especially in education sector. We work on different job level vacancies from graduate jobs to 3rd line Technicians, and in various departments including IT, sales and marketing, and operations.
We've worked in the IT channel for nearly 20 years. We deliver a consultative, personal service to our candidates and clients, and we won't rest until everyone is happy.
We are an equal opportunity provider.
- graphic design; marketing design; content; digital; adobe
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'