Junior or Midweight Graphic designer
£18,000 - £23,000
Our client, a highly respected and well-established creative and marketing agency in Kent, which provides graphic design, marketing, and Public relations services across the UK, is seeking a Jr / Midweight designer to join their expanding team.
We are looking for a strong graphic designer who has a passion for web design and possesses strong design ability to join our expanding team. You will be expected to work on great projects where your input and technical know-how will have a major impact on the future of the business.
The ideal Candidate will hold the following skills and experiences:
- A minimum of 1 years’ graphic design experience
- experience with Joomla or other similar web-based platforms.
- Basic understanding of MySQL, HTML, and CSS.
- Experience of online systems would be an advantage as you will be working on email marketing campaigns and digital promotions.
- Cross browser testing experience.
- Positive attitude.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Enthusiasm and an active interest in all things technology.
- Strong organisation skills.
- Self-motivated with a natural ability to thrive in an autonomous environment.
PLEASE SEND A COPY OF YOUR PORTFOLIO TO ACCOMPANY THIS APPLICATION TO -
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job