Graphic Designer - Intern X2
6 Month Internship - With Potential to go Perm.
This role will be working on a range of ambitious and innovative projects responsible for helping to drive the creative direction of campaigns, an understanding of typography, layout, animation and art direction will be needed to help the team produce the best work possible.
The specific details of the intern's role will vary depending depending on the needs of the specific brand and the products but common activities include:
- Understand project requirements and concepts
- Offering input to creative meetings and sharing ideas that enhance projects
- Producing attractive and effective designs for all media
- Communicating with senior team members to receive feedback
- Liaising effectively with team members to ensure great results are achieved
- Supporting the team throughout the execution of campaigns and projects
- Take on special design tasks to support multiple projects (e.g. colour correction)
- Use feedback from leaders to improve work
A good knowledge of the following tools is required:
- Adobe creative suite
Communication is a big part of the job, so the intern must learn to feel confident enough to contribute to the entire creative process. Keeping a finger on the pulse of current trends is also key when developing skills.
We also need:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Adeptness with leading design software packages
- A determination to achieve and succeed
- The ability to meet deadlines in a high pressure environment
- The ability to see projects through from inception to production
- Consistency regardless of project size
- Good organisational skills that support the rest of the team
- The motivation to maintain and improve design standards
- The willingness to listen to feedback and use it to improve
From time-to-time an intern may need to work hours that aren't typical, so a flexible approach is needed to get the best from the job.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"