Graphic Designer - Cheshire
Exciting opportunity for a Graphic Designer to join an International business' central marketing team to support the support the group in all graphic design activities. The candidate will have previous experience in a graphic design role and now be looking for the next step in their career.
With over 100+ year heritage servicing the industrial sector, the business aim to be the partner of choice with all of its customers. They have successfully maintained growth over the years through innovation and strategic partnering that have allowed it to become a trusted name in the International market. Due to internal expansion and the continual desire to be progressive, they are looking for a new member of the marketing team.
- Responsible for full creative marketing support to the group
- Develop branding materials in line with business objectives
- Create, adapt and review design concepts and layouts suitable for a range of marketing materials (offline and online)
- Communicate conceptual ideas to key stakeholders
- Keep up-to-date with latest design software and trends
- Lead the progression of 3D animation and video creation
- Educated to degree level in graphic design or possesses equivalent significant experience
- Mac literate and proficient with Adobe Creative Suite (Essential)
- Proficiency with video editing software
- 3D animation and video production experience
- Confident with Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of email marketing software
- Commutable to Cheshire HQ
Graphic Designer - Cheshire offering a competitive package and dynamic working environment.
- "Graphic Designer"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"