Our client is a successful Transportation consultancy operating from offices in Maidstone, Kent. They are looking to appoint a Graduate Transoport Planner to join their successful team. This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented Graduate (ideally with a degree in Geography or Civil Engineering, 2:1 or higher) who has a strong interest in the Transport Planning sector to join a progressive company who put a great deal of emphasis on training and developing their staff. It is important to our client that the successful candidate is local and lives within commuting distance of their offices.
As a Graduate, you will benefit from exposure to a wide variety of exciting, innovative and sometimes challenging property based projects. Working with your own mentor you will gain a wide range of skills and experience seeing projects through from inception to completion.
Key Roles and Responsibilities include:
- Assisting with the preparation and progression of major planning applications including research and report writing.
- Conducting site visits and assessments
- Liaising with external consultants and clients
- Developing your technical knowledge and understanding of planning and environmental law.
- Supporting and assisting senior members of the team where necessary.
- Have the ability to work independently and within a team
- Have excellent written English, communication and interpersonal skills
- A full driving license
A competitive salary / benefits package will accompany this position.
Contact : Ian White
Willis White Associates
Civil, Structural & Transportation Engineering Recruitment Consultants.