20k Base, 30k OTE + Executive Benefits
Our client specialises in the recruitment of top quartile finance candidates. Through offering innovative perm, temp and contract solutions, they have built an impressive list of blue chip accounts, which they serve from their centrally based London office. Due to growth, they now have an exciting opening for a Trainee Finance Recruitment Consultant.
As a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant, you will:
* Join a growing team of exceptional Consultants and assist in the identification of senior candidates
* Utilise a mix of headhunting and database management to identify, qualify and place senior financial related candidates into to some of London's leading companies
* Receive full training, career development and fast track progression into a 360-client managing recruitment role
Applications are invited from:
* Graduates who possess a minimum of 6 months b2b sales experience or previous exposure to the recruitment sector
* Highly professional achievers with solid communication and presentation skills
* Motivated, driven and committed individuals who have an intelligent and polished approach
The successful candidate can expect a base salary circa 20k with an uncapped OTE of 30k plus an executive benefits package and ongoing, fast-track opportunities for career progression.
Certus is an established and experienced specialist Recruitment Group, providing sales, digital, graduate and IT recruitment services to the business community throughout the UK.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook at Certus Recruitment Group and Certus Graduate Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job