Graduate Teaching Assistant
Secondary Mainstream school
Veritas are working alongside a secondary school located in Barnet who are looking for a graduate teaching assistant. They are looking for an individual who is able to identify the needs of individual pupils in group and 1:1 scenarios and support them accordingly. You will need to be familiar with the national curriculum across key subjects. The school also has a range of EAL and SEN pupils who will be amongst the type of pupils you will be supporting. The role will consist of some challenging behaviour but very much rewarding.
The school has newly developed and refurbished departments which is beneficial to you and with assisting with the progress the pupils make. The schools focus is to raise attainment and progress and through the use of efficient teaching assistants to target the needs of pupils, they believe this is possible.
Requirements & Skills
- Degree preferred (key subjects or psychology, sociology and more)
- Experience in a child related setting
- Familiar with the national curriculum
- High levels of professionalism
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to Tiv Suntharesan at Veritas Education- or call to find out more.
Veritas Education are currently working on various vacancies so even if this one doesn't fit your exact requirements, we may have something more suitable for you. Please send through your CV or give me a call so we can discuss other opportunities.
***Veritas Education offer competitive rates of pay***
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Veritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community.'
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'