Graduate Teaching Assistant - Maths Teaching Assistant - motivational leadership - great school journey - to start ASAP - Salford
Q - are you a 1st or 2:1 graded Maths graduate who is at least interested in a career in education?
Q - have you seen the TV adverts and visited the .gov website only to be left with more questions than answers?
Q - would a maths teaching assistant role in an innovative school give you the exposure to know if you want to commit yourself to a career as a teacher?
This is a great way to see firstly, if you want to be a teacher, and secondly if you have the skills and the drive to make a rewarding career in pedagogy.
Click APPLY NOW or call Phil at Clarus to find out more about this role and great Graduate Teaching Assistant - Maths Teaching Assistant opportunity
Job Description - Graduate Teaching Assistant - Maths Teaching Assistant
- Maths KS3 and GCSE
- Work with teachers in the preparation and presentation of exciting lessons
- 1-2-1 and small group mentoring
- Manage homework and revision sessions
- Monitor and contribute to attainment
- To start ASAP - full time role
- Earn £300 per week
Person Specification - Graduate Teaching Assistant - Maths Teaching Assistant
- High calibre maths graduate - prefer 1st & 2:1 but 2:2’s will be considered
- Bright and able communicator
- Must love maths
- Ability to commit to the school in a full time role for the remainder of this school year
School Description - Graduate Teaching Assistant - Maths Teaching Assistant
- Recently graded GOOD - Ofsted 2017
- Large school 1100 pupils on roll
- New leadership team from 3 years ago - vast improvements across the school
- Part of a national network
- Excellent progress and mentoring available
- Interviewing now
- Ability to offer salaried school teacher training route from September 2018
This is a great inopportunity for you to join a school as Graduate teaching Assistant Maths Teaching Assistant and find out if you have the soft skills and desire to develop passionate mathematicians of the future
Still not sure - call Phil at Clarus for a friendly and non-committal chat
- Secondary School
- teaching assistant