Graduate Teaching Assistant | Community Primary School | Bury
A Modern Secondary School in Manchester are looking to recruit an energetic, inspiring Teaching Assistant for the rest of the academic year ahead. This larger than average, supportive and child focused School are looking for academically talented graduates to support subject teachers, with a focus on raising attainment.
The Head Teacher is looking to give the successful candidate the opportunity to enrol onto the Schools Personal Schools Direct (Teacher Training) scheme. This is a brilliant opportunity for an aspiring Teacher that is looking to have an impact towards children lives, and help them succeed.
Does this Teaching Assistant + Schools Direct opportunity appeal to you? If so, please read on below to find out further information!! - The School are keen to trial ASAP!
- KS3 / KS4 Teaching Assistant
- Supporting subject teachers throughout the school
- Schools Direct opportunity available!
- Huge focus on raising attainment
- Working alongside the Class Teacher
- Providing additional support where needed within Classes
- Group and 1:1 support
- 1st Class or 2:1 Degree from a reputable University
- Tutoring or mentoring experience would be desirable, but not essential
- Record-able classroom experience needed
- Good GCSEs & A Levels required
- Graded 'Good to Outstanding’ in latest Ofsted report
- Highly regarded Secondary school
- Supportive SLT and welcoming staff
- Schools Direct opportunity for exceptional candidates
- Located in Manchester - minutes from the city centre
- Excellent road and rail access - parking available for drivers
Apply for this Graduate Teaching Assistantby sending your CV to Andy at Clarus Education. You will be contacted if shortlisted
- Secondary School