- Work for a UK market leading alcoholic drinks brand
- Be responsible for managing existing relationships within in pubs, bars and clubs
- Are you outgoing, lively, sociable with a passion brand development? Apply now!
Role: As a Customer Development Representative for Jägermeister, you will be responsible for driving growth and upselling within an existing 250 strong account base of bars, restaurants, pubs and clubs.
Based in the field, you will attend face to face meetings with owners and bar managers on a daily basis.
You will be teaching people how to enjoy this popular drink on nights out, and increase visibility of the product with existing customers.
Jägermeister is looking for someone to be results oriented, ambitious and keen to join a trendy, ever-growing drinks brand.
The Company: Founded in 1935, this is "UK top 3" alcoholic drinks brand and are looking to improve customer engagement in the area. With circa 90% market share, their popularity is unrivalled. If you have a passion for alcoholic drinks and promotional brand management, apply now.
As a Graduate Customer Development Representative for Jägermeister your responsibilities will include:
- Engage with existing on trade customers - bars, pubs & clubs
- Develop new customers and win trade from competitors
- Promotional nights and event management
For this Graduate Customer Development Executive position, Jägermeister are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Degree educated
- Driving Licence
- Money motivated
The Package for this Graduate Sales role:
- £24,000 OTE £28,000
- 27 days holiday
- BMW 1 Series
- Monthly broadband allowance
- Nights out and lunch paid for
- graduate. FMCG. Sales. Business Development
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'