An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a rapidly growing bank in London as a Relationship Support Officer in their Commercial Banking department.
The role's responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Supporting Relationship Managers (RMs) with various procedures - including payment and account administration.
- Co-ordinate and respond to payment referrals for insufficient balances and forex conversion.
- Assist with managing and updating relationship management reports - including account opening and outstanding deferrals.
- Planning, organising and prioritising administrative workload.
- Ensure you have obtained updated property insurance policy from mortgage customers.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience working within operations / back office for a financial institution, and may also possess a degree, ideally in a quantitative subject.
In return, they are offering a starting salary of £18-20k, plus bonus and benefits, dependent on experience.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job