Graduate Recruitment Account Manager-Technology
- Based: City of London
- Sector: Technology
- Salary: £20,000-£45,000 OTE
Pioneer Search are hiring! We are currently looking for a Graduate Recruitment Account Manager to join us here at Pioneer Search to work on a variety of leading accounts across the Financial Services sector.
We are a boutique Technology & Change and Electronics Engineering Recruitment Consultancy and as a Graduate Recruitment Account Manager, your main focus will be placing IT professionals across all levels into our many existing clients.
Built upon successes from the past 25 years, the business leaders set up Pioneer Search 6 years ago to deliver a market leading and truly consultative recruitment experience. Spearheaded from our London HQ in the heart of the City, you will get the opportunity to work in a prestigious office and be provided with excellent mentoring!
What does a day in the life of a Graduate Recruitment Account Manager at Pioneer look like?
- Utilising all forms of Social Media to attract top quality candidates!
- Headhunting and talking to prospective candidates
- Some Business Development & Marketing
- Client Management
- Sales and Negotiating
What are we looking for in you as a Graduate Recruitment Account Manager?
- Proven Recruitment experience, with any IT or Financial Services experience beneficial
- Experience of both Client Management and Business Development
- Strong depth of character with a sales personality
- Excellent written & verbal English
- Solid academics with A Levels or a Degree
What's in it for you?
- Competitive Basic Salary
- Structured Career path and Team Leading/Management Opportunities
- Leading commission scheme paying up to 30% of what you generate
- Mentoring, coaching, training by the business owners and management
What do we offer to our Graduate Recruitment Consultants?
- Monthly incentives and dining at London’s top restaurants
- A Christmas & Summer party with 2018 set to be the biggest yet!
- Team nights out Go-Karting, Pool Nights, Cocktail Making Lessons, In-Door Golf to name but a few
- Full benefits including half price cinema tickets, season ticket loan, 12% off Apple Store, Taste Card, free IPhone mobile insurance
- Account Manager
- Financial Services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"