This is a tech start-up, currently consisting of 12 people, building a service that allows people to access professionals in various business verticals on demand.
The company is strongly funded by angel and venture capital and the team has a strong track history in technology. The CEO is highly reputed in the industry and his previous company was successfully acquired.
A truly exciting and potentially life-changing opportunity for a graduate with an open mind and strong work ethic.This is a 3month paid internship offering £18K pro rata, followed by a perm role all being well.
How you can expect to spend your day;
- The business is looking for an enthusiastic, diligent and analytical intern to assist the team in analysing and monitoring usage of the on-demand advice service, which provides customers with instant and affordable access to expertise via live chat.
- The expert advisors are from various sectors and may be academic tutors, chefs, personal trainers, doctors, or from other professions. The clients are people who are looking for a quick answer from a real expert they can trust.
- You’ll process and analyse customer chat transcripts as required, looking for recurring patterns of behaviour to inform, support, or undermine various hypotheses we may have on how customers and merchants are using the service. Your focus may be on fraudulent activity or other product-related or strategic priorities.
- You’ll liaise with the data analytics team when needed to collect quantitative data for further analysis and liaise with the development team to discuss technical requests.
- You may also be required to assist with other team functions, such as customer support or supplier payment processes.
- You’ll ideally have experience in customer- or client-facing communications, technology start-ups, or related business functions such as customer service, marketing or sales. However, aptitude is more important than experience.
- This is an exciting opportunity for someone who wishes to join a technology start-up with high growth potential. Your role and responsibilities will likely evolve at a fast pace and you’ll be working in an environment that’s comfortable, collaborative, transparent and focused.
- Perceptive and meticulous
- Articulate with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organisational and people skills
- Ability to work independently, diligently and efficiently
- Ability to identify and resolve problems
- Previous experience in startups or technology is desirable but not essential
- Previous experience in operations, analysis, marketing, or communications is desirable but not essential
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job