Based within the activities and leisure industry our client is currently recruiting for a savie, ambitious graduate who has a passion for digital marketing.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing you will play an integral part of the marketing team. This role offers opportunities to continue training.
PURPOSE OF ROLE:
- Work closely with the Head of Marketing to implement a robust, integrated marketing plan.
- Play a pivotal role in the delivery of the annual marketing plan. Ensure every activity is of the highest standard and is capable of delivering results.
- Be the first point of contact for all marketing and PR enquiries for both internal and external customers ensuring every query is dealt with in a timely and efficient manner.
- Effectively manage, develop and update the marketing database, taking into account data protection requirements.
- Manage the digital implementation of the marketing plan to include all areas such as website, social media and PPC
- Monitor and evaluate PPC and Social media campaigns
- Provide CMS support for the website.
- Be active on all social media channels on a daily basis. Monitor activity and respond with thought where necessary. Report any issues to the relevant Manager.
- Source and provide signage and implement the Brand in line with the brand guidelines.
- Work and develop all relationships with external suppliers to ensure all projects are delivered on time
- Identify suitable opportunities, locally, regionally and nationally to maximise the potential and to increase secondary spend.
- Manage the distribution of publicity materials both internally and externally.
- Attend team meetings as required, producing minutes where asked.
- Co-ordinate production of all marketing materials for print, digital and direct mail campaigns.
- Provide creative input across all channels.
- Work closely with colleagues to manage the effective promotion of the events calendar.
- Must have a strong understanding of current digital marketing concepts, strategy and best practise.
- Relevant degree/masters
- Must have experience in PPC, SEO and Social Media (at university or in the workplace)
- Experience of CMS websites.
- Sound knowledge of the technologies and processes involved in running PPC and Paid Social campaigns
- The ability to be proactive with opportunities.
- A good understanding of Google Analytics
- The ability to deliver the marketing plan.
- The ability to manage a budget.
- Must display a keen attention to detail and have the ability to prioritise work to meet deadlines.
- Smart appearance and ability to act as a good ambassador at all times.
- A willingness to work flexibly and to continuously improve skills and competences.
HOURS OF WORK: 9 - 5pm Monday to Friday
- Digital Marketing
- Marketing Materials
- Marketing Plan