Salary: £24,000 (OTE £32k)
This family owned company is a historic innovator in the field of security and they’ve established a reputation for excellence in their nine decades in business– they’re now the largest and most recognisable supplier of fire and security systems in the South East.
We’re helping them bring on board highly motivated on a graduate training scheme to continue driving commercial growth. Ideally you’ll be dynamic, resourceful and have a keen eye for opportunity.
The training program will be centered on developing your account management skills, in addition to development of new business for the company. Your daily responsibilities will include:
- Developing and understanding of business and market needs - following up on open leads and closing sales;
- Working closely with field surveyors to continue delivering on the clients high standards;
- Using a creative approach to sourcing new business leads via telephone, social media or networking events;
- Proactively reaching out to potential new prospects, and being a point of contact for inquiries; upselling/cross-selling the clients service offering where possible;
- Keeping CRM up to date with detailed information; closing lost leads, and supporting field surveyors by picking up potential leads;
- Using analytic skills to look at historic data, crime, business trends; creatively
- Reporting on performance of your team of field surveyors from client interaction and follow ups and encouraging positive TrustPilot reviews;
The client, to this day, retains its status as a family owned and run company – a great environment to be a part of with a rich culture of learning and mentorship. The client is ardent in bringing in ambitious graduates to cope with the growing number of unrealised business prospects they’re not able to deal with themselves. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with the right drive and entrepreneurial spirit to learn as part of a well-established family enterprise.
As part of your employment package, you’ll get:
- Competitive salary of £24k
- Great OTE of £32k
- Mobile phone
- Award winning London office space
- Company Holidays
- Social events/nights out
You’ll need to be a university graduate with:
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills
- Self-motivation and drive to succeed
- Professional presentation and business acumen
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job