Manchester, Stockport, Oldham
Are you looking to start your Secondary PGCE in September 2018?
Are you a master of Maths? Are you crazy about Science? Do you excel at English, or are you passionate for PE? Come register with us now for work after the Easter holidays!
The Education Network are looking for Cover Supervisors to cover all subject areas within Secondary schools in Manchester. You will work under the guidance of teaching staff and the Cover Managers, to support pupils in and out of the classroom. You will be responsible for the supervision of whole classes during the short term absence of teachers. In addition, the successful candidate may also be required to undertake administrative duties, support and lunchtime duties in school. You should have good communication skills as you will have to liaise between both students and class teachers.
The school will rely upon you to make sure all work set is completed to a good standard.
The successful candidates will:
- Have a minimum of six months verifiable experience of working with children, preferably within a classroom setting
- Be confident and have a positive approach to working with children
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be able to work on their own initiative
- Have excellent time-keeping and attendance
- Ideally have access to own transport or be on a reliable public transport route due to early morning bookings
- Preferably have an Enhanced DBS registered on the DBS Update Service or be willing to undertake an Enhanced DBS check via ourselves upon registration
To express interest, please submit a CV via the link below, and if suitably qualified our consultant will contact you within 24 hours to further discuss the post and school concerned. Please note that no CV will be passed to the school in question for consideration until we have discussed the post with you and obtained your consent to do so.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
The posts are located in Greater Manchester and are commutable from across the Greater Manchester area and M60 but particularly: Bolton, Bury, Rochdale, Oldham, Ashton-under-Lyme, Stockport, Altrincham, Sale, Tameside and Salford.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job