Graduate Laboratory Technician
A growing biotech company requires a Laboratory Technician to join its team on a Fixed Term Contract basis. The main purpose of the role will be to join the AnalyticaL Testing department to perform all responsibilities as required to ensure that all kits released for sale globally meet specifications and are of the highest quality. The successful candidate will have a scientific degree along with knowledge and experience with either ELISA or PCR.
Initial 3 Month Contract Available. Opportunity to extend or permanent offer made at the end of this period. Please note this company work a 4 day working week.
Full Training will be provided.
* Raw material evaluation, including antigens, antibodies, and sera.
* Testing in-process materials, including plates, conjugates, buffers, and controls.
* Raw materials, in-process, and final testing
* Manufacture, dispensing and labelling of kit components
* Department calibrations and equipment maintenance
* Data interpretation and presentation of results.
* Working to GMP/GLP standards
* Perform any manufacturing tasks assigned by Supervisor/Manager
* Awareness of Health & Safety procedures
* Support the Manufacturing Team
* Calibration and workplace maintenance of all relevant lab equipment
* Scientific based degree desirable
* Experience working in a laboratory-based environment desirable
* Understanding of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and Good Laboratory Practice (GLP)
* Technical understanding of ELISA and its applications desirable
* Data Handling and interpretations
* Excel skills essential
* Attention to detail and pride in work
* Works proactively both individually and in a team
* Good organisation
* Ability to follow procedures
* Ability to manage time effectively
* Good communication skills
* IT literate and able to carry out basic tasks on computer
* Flexible and adaptable
* Understanding of ELISA and PCR processes
- Laboratory Technician - Scientific - Quality Control - ELISA - PCR
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'