Graduate FX Broker
Salary: Competitive + Bonuses
Why join them?
We are currently seeking candidates to join our company as a Graduate FX Broker. We are leaders in the FX industry and have been ranked number one on Trust Pilot as the most trusted FX provider in the UK. Joining our team, you will be placed on a 12-month training academy learning the ins and outs of the industry and being a Senior FX Broker. Career plans for the future also involve becoming team leaders and join the management team. So if you are ambitious and looking for a rewarding career in finance please do get in contact.
You will be offered a proven competitive basic salary plus quarterly bonuses based on performance.
Realistic projected earnings (based on current performance)
Year 1 OTE £40,000 (this is the minimum they expect of any new starter)
Year 2 OTE £50,000 - £75,000
Year 3 OTE £100,000+
Our client has a very low turnover of staff who are taken on through this process. The focus will be on education and development in your first year.
Your duties as a Graduate FX Broker include
- Initiating outbound cold calling to perspective clients.
- Open and close leads independently
- Attend face to face meetings along with senior members of staff,
- Some travelling around the UK and occasionally to Europe.
- Achieve and exceed your KPI’s and sales targets while
- Keeping up to date with the FX market
Requirements of the Graduate FX Broker
- The ideal candidates MUST have minimum 2.1 degree or higher (exceptional candidates with a 2.2 will be considered)
- Sales background preferred
- A keen appetite to proactively chase and win new business
- Genuine interest in the stock market or another financial industry
- Highly motivated, ambitious and confident
- Someone who thrives in target-driven environments
- Excellent discretionary bonuses (amongst the best in the industry)
- Industry leading on-going training programmes
- Great career progression, regular promotions for those who excel
- Pension/ Health Insurance
- Season ticket loan
- Subsidised gym membership
- 28 days holiday (inc Bank Holiday's)
- Regular incentives (Nights out, sporting activities, restaurants etc...)
Once you have completed your 12-month training academy, you will progress and become a 360 Broker where earning potential for the current team, exceeds OTE of £100,000+
If you feel you have what it takes to be a success in this industry as an FX Broker, please click Apply Now!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job