Fed up of living in your overdraft from University? Do you want to earn upwards of £35000 in your first year? Do you want to become an integral part of one of the fastest growing global sectors? Are you driven, competitive and want to be the best at what you do?
If any of the above questions apply to you and you are a recent graduate - then our client could be exactly what you are looking for.
Graduate Financial Commercial Executive - Graduate Sales
Location: City of London, London
Salary: £23000 - £25000 (1st Year OTE £37.5k)
Start Date: ASAP
My client is a leading financial sales consultancy which specialise in optimising the efficiency of business helping them restructure, they have been running 20 years helping business optimise their business costs.
They offer a competitive basic salary depending on career history and ability, plus the opportunity to earn unlimited commission, other benefits including 24 days' holiday plus Bank Holidays, gym membership, health insurance, personal development budgets, mobile phone allowances and travel loans.
Our London based client is looking to expand their existing commercial team with the addition of a Commercial Executive. Within this role you will be given complete autonomy to manage the relationships you have built with a wide range of clients on an individual business unit basis.
- Uncapped commission
- Multiple performance based bonuses
- Company holidays for record hitting months, previous holidays include: Las Vegas, Barcelona, Canary Islands
- Monthly socials on the company credit card
- You will be joining an already highly successful sales team boasting a friendly and family-like environment.
- Along with the full support of the management team, you will be receiving a comprehensive sales training program and ongoing professional development within the business.
Financial Sales Executive - The Role:
Our client has a friendly team which is in need of a strong team player who is happy to get 'stuck in' and help out in all areas of the business. The perfect candidate will be a self-starter able to work on their own initiative. The role will include:
- No Large Company KPI's or Pressure
- Warm desk with good job flow from existing clients
- Supportive and friendly environment
- Cold calling potential new clients
- Organising, attending and curating client meetings
- Networking with financial executives
Financial Sales Executive - Profile: You must be able to demonstrate a true desire to work in Financial Recruitment and be keen to obtain a track record of success and achievement. Show that you're resilient, numerate, enthusiastic and have excellent communication skills.
- A recent graduate from a good UK university.
- Keen to develop a career with financial sales.
- Competitive, committed and confident with a positive attitude.
- Hard working and target driven.
- Fluent in English.
If you think you'd be well suited to sales and you have the relevant skills, then don't hesitate to apply with Jack Pollard
Graduate Fasttrack are market leaders at placing graduates into sales and recruitment roles. We pride ourselves on offering a bespoke service, and really identifying the wants and needs of our candidates. We do recruitment differently; we understand for graduates choosing a career can be a huge step and fully take that in to account. If sales or recruitment seems like the career for you or if you know of anyone else who is currently looking, then get in touch and speak to one of our experienced consultants for more information.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"