Graduate Front-End / Back-End Developer
Maidenhead, Berkshire, South-East
3-month contract with the opportunity to extend
Salary: £ dependent on experience
PMN Group is a creative and fast-paced full service marketing and advertising
agency and are looking to recruit a graduate front-end / back-end developer.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a rapidly growing agency, working with blue-chip
clients across a broad range of business sectors.
We are looking for a talented front-end and/or back-end developer to support the design team
with the building of websites/micro-sites/apps/e-detailers etc.
Key Responsibilities/ skills:
• Designing, building and updating websites in WordPress for clients and our own sites
• Responsible for re-designing and updating websites/webpages.
• Responsible for adding new web pages
• Responsible for hand coding emails, landing pages, microsites and e-detailers.
•You must be able to work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment to meet all deadlines
• a good ability to prioritise and manage workload
• good organisational and time management skills
• the ability to thrive in a busy agency
We are looking for an energetic team player who is organised and has excellent attention to detail.
The role will be varied, with opportunity for progression subject to performance
• No Recruitment Consultancies Please!
• We cannot accept applications from candidates living outside of the UK and you must be eligible
to work in the UK immediately.
• We will only accept CVs which are relevant to this particular role
• Graduates only apply
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job