Salary: Basic of £25k with OTE of £40k
An innovative, dynamic technology company are on the lookout for ambitious graduate to join their team as a Graduate Consultant. This multi-award winning company boast a lively atmosphere in a sought after, central London location. With offices across the globe, there are myriad opportunities for progression both across the UK and around the world!
Your role is made up of several different responsibilities, namely providing clients with IT and business solutions. This hybrid role requires someone with a commercial footing to apply their knowledge to a consultancy role. You will use a specialist approach to liaise with clients regarding the tailor-made solutions you can provide them with.
What you’ll get:
As aforementioned, our client boast an excellent working environment – one that has won them many awards as well as placed them on several of the “Top companies to work for” lists. If you’re looking to kick start your graduate career with a company who invest and believe in the importance of their employees, don’t miss this unrivalled opportunity – apply today!
- A competitive basic salary of £25,000
- Meritocratic progression into Account and Senior Account Management positions
- A company mobile
- 25 days paid holiday per annum
- High earning potential with OTE of £40,000 in Y1 (successful graduates are earning six figure salaries by the end of year 2)
- International travel/Company holidays
- Private Health insurance/Pension
- Season ticket travel loan (if based in London)
- Childcare vouchers
- Discounted health club membership
What you need:
- Educated to degree level
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills
- Highly self-motivated
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'