Graduate Conference Producer - Creative Media Client
£25,000 + 10-15k Bonuses
"Confident, ambitious and fearless enough to make business happen?"
Fast moving events and Intelligence Company is looking for a great communicator to help deliver growth.
Do you want to learn about business? How world markets function, and how industries work?
If you want real responsibility, control of a budget of over £50,000 from your first day and the opportunity to develop your career quickly, this could be a great career opportunity.
Established in 1990, we now have 25 years of successful operation under our belts, each year we bill revenues of over £25M, and run approx. 200 events across the world.
The bulk of our earnings come from conferences, but we’re seeing rapid growth in our publishing activities, subscription services and bespoke research consultancy.
- Initially you’ll be asked to research, create and build major industry conferences.
- To be absolutely clear you will be a conference creator not a conference organiser! You will be researching markets, understanding hot business issues, developing conference agendas and conducting high profile marketing campaigns
- An interest in business is a must, as is an entrepreneurial spirit, a readiness to take responsibility for your work and, of course, great communication skills.
- You don’t need experience in conferences. The client looks for people who have done interesting things with their time - and who can grow and develop - rather than those who just have good qualifications.
- Communication and research skills are essential and an entrepreneurial flair is always a bonus.
"What we really want are people with the ability to identify new and interesting business trends coupled with the drive to develop great events that senior business people can’t afford to miss."
- Conference Production
- Graduate Level
- International Events