Due to expansion the company is looking for a number of synthetic chemists to join their team.
You will be involved in:
- Performing and overseeing chemical synthesis of fine chemicals/APIs.
- Sample analysis to ensure reactions are proceeding in the correct direction.
- Ensuring GMP and other regulatory compliance.
- Ensuring batch records and associated documentation is completed correctly.
You will have:
- As a minimum Degree in chemistry or related subject with 1 years industrial experience or PhD in organic chemistry.
- Experience of synthetic chemistry either in industry or via PhD.
- Experience of working in a GMP or other regulated industry.
This is a great time to join this growing business with opportunity for development, you will also be rewarded with an excellent salary and benefits package.
If you are interested and fulfil the above criteria, apply now to avoid disappointment as the company is looking to interview in the next 2 weeks.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job