Job Title: Graduate Business Development Executive
Salary: £20,000 (rising to £22K after 6 months) + uncapped OTE of £41.5K!
A multi-award winning enterprise that has been listed on the London Stock Exchange for the last 3 years, our client are a multi-million pound renowned online retailer. They’re looking for a slew of ambitious graduates to help carry the company through an exciting period of growth they’re experiencing!
Benefits/What you get:
- A competitive basic salary of £20,000 (after 6 months)
- Uncapped YI OTE of £41.5K and beyond!
- Excellent scope for progression
- Lively social working atmosphere in modern offices
- Exciting Quarterly and Christmas events held across Manchester
- Monthly socials and incentives that include free trips to New York, iPads and games consoles!
As Graduate Business Development Executive, you’ll obtain a comprehensive knowledge of the company and its offering. The successful candidates will chiefly work on a business pipeline of opportunities. You’ll help to strategically identify generate leads by liaising with marketing. You’ll also perform independent client outreach using the telephone - you’ll learn how to employ a consultative approach when speaking to customers that have already bought from the client.
The successful candidates will cultivate a business pipeline by developing rapport with clients, clients that have usually already expressed an interest and invested in the company's offering.
- Obtain a thorough knowledge of the company’s offering in order to best inform customers of their offering
- Perform client outreach by calling existing customers and explaining how you can help them
- Liaise with marketing to generate strategic leads
- Develop rapport with customers in order to establish negotiate new business opportunity
- Maintain an accurate business pipeline of opportunities in order to meticulously increase revenue
- Educated to degree level in any discipline
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ambitious and driven
- Commercial acumen
- Resilient with a strong work ethic
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)