KBCI is a leading specialist consultancy firm focused on
- Programme Management
- Digital and Regulatory Change Delivery
- Operational Design and Implementation
- Remediation Management
About the role
KBCI is looking for ambitious graduates to join an innovative and rapidly growing business.
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to work in Management Consultancy within a Project driven environment.
What you will do:
Working for a number of Project Managers:-
- Take ownership of initiatives, liaising with Stakeholders and managing the delivery of change and/or remediation
- You will provide support for Projects, being a point of contact for queries and incoming correspondence, recording and initiating any necessary actions
- Keeping the data capture up to date and providing information for decisions
- Working across a range of systems to ensure comprehensive collection of Information and data
- Assist with internal and external client contact contact both incoming and outgoing and other parties in relation to the Project deliverables
- Complete the potential steps to remediate data and/or process documentation
- Providing project support where required including completing work related deliverables
- Production of management MI and reporting
- Other associated project administration tasks including copying, document storage and meeting minutes
Your skills and experience will include:
- Ambitious, quick to learn new concepts and systems.
- Powerpoint - able to present complex data at an appropriate level for Key Stakeholders
- Graduate (Not required however some experience in Compliance, Financial Services, Wealth Management and/or Business Analysis will be beneficial)
- Team Player
- Interest in Process Improvement
- Clear, logical and analytical approach to problem solving
- Financial Services
- Wealth Management
- Positive Team Player
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'